THINK before you speak

AAlthough I don't look like it, actually I'm pretty sensitive. Little things that one would not  think would affect me, well.. it did. So when someone yelled at me and sort of said that I was incompetent already in the beginning of the week, I took that to heart. In fact I took it very bad that I lost my confidence and cried.
I suspected that I had PMS to blame for that, and my weakness for not being able to stand up for it. I talked to my sister that very same day and she said,"If I were you I'd ignore whatever and whoever makes me feel bad about myself. You keep dwelling on your negative and can't you see that it's hurting you?!"

Her comment felt like a slap to my face. She's right. Instead of dwelling on the negative I should feeding myself with positive thoughts or start thinking about the best part of my life. I have control over my own happiness, and I make the choice to be happy. I should never give anyone the power to take away my joy.

With that thought in mind I continued my week with a new thought; the thought of wanting to be happy, and that thought became reality. I finished my work on time, and correctly. :)

There seem to be a lot of people out there (me without exception) who do not always think before they speak. Some think just because ether have something to say, then they should say it, even if it is hurtful, inconsiderate, or inaccurate. So people, think! Like Bambi says, if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all!!
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Kucoba.com | Galeripos
Copyright © 2011. My Home - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Galeripos
Proudly powered by Blogger