Omurice - Japanese Omelette Rice

I've been craving for Japanese food this whole weekend. Yesterday I rrrreally wanted to have sushi for dinner so I went to Spar Qiviarfik, a mini market close to my apartment, to buy a sushi box.



I could have made them myself, but alas - I didn't have seaweeds and was too exhausted after my weekly Taekwon-do practice to walk all the way to the grocery store. He. :P

Today I made Omurice - Japanese Omelette Rice.



It was suprisingly very easy to make. I had a little problem folding the omelette and flipping it onto the plate, but otherwise no problem at all. :)

Very easy to make, very delicious - definitively my type of dish.

Happy Sunday!
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Kucoba.com | Galeripos
Copyright © 2011. My Home - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Galeripos
Proudly powered by Blogger