TGIF

Today's a good day. My students are all finished with their work during our thematic week before due date, and I finally got a flatscreen TV and it's 42". It's second-hand and I bought it on Sisimiut - Opslagstavlen. I haven't "played" around with it much so I hope it works well. :) 



Now.. doesn't it look good in my room? :P

Anyway, Irene and I had dinner in Taseralik, the cultural house. Today there were unusually a lot of people to watch Life of Pi. The built-in cinema has re-opened again after 2 months due to replacement of cinema machine, so that it's possible to watch movies in 3D. Finally.


The biggest news for today is.... I'M GOING TO BRUNO MARS' CONCERT!! Can't wait already! Hey Bruno Mars, see you on October 31st in Copenhagen. :D


Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Kucoba.com | Galeripos
Copyright © 2011. My Home - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Galeripos
Proudly powered by Blogger